Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Three Years

Well yesterday was our 3 year anniversary. I can not believe that we have been married 3 years. It has gone so stinking fast! The last 3 years has brought so much to our lives. We have had so many wonderful adventures together and I can't wait to have so many more in the future. In the last year of our marriage we have traveled (we went to Mexico twice) and got to spend time with our friends and family. I finished school and we expanded our family. It has been quite a year. I can't wait to see what this upcoming year of marriage holds for us. These are some of the memories we have made in the last 3 years...

Dating & our 1st XmasPregnantLast vaca before babyJust born & halloweenFamily funChristmas
On another note. Rilyn has been very sick. She ended up catching the croup (really nasty cough) and is starting to get better but shes been on lockdown for the last week. Keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't get it again because from what I hear if they get it once they are likely to get it over and over again. Poor baby!

10 comments:

The Read Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love all the cute pictures, especially the one of you and Cody holding Rilyn while she's crying, so sweet.
Poor Rilyn, it's hard when there so young and sick, they can't blow their nose so they can't breathe and your stressed! Hopefully she gets better soon, Hudson has had the same thing and I'm so ready for him to get better!! We need to get together for a date night soon, I feel bad we had to bail out last weekend. We're free this weekend as long as Hudson is still feeling better- knock on wood!!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Hopefully you can get out on a date or something. I hope Rilyn gets feeling better. It is no fun having a sick child!!

Colby and Malea said...

Congrats guys!!!! I think we're on 3 months :)

Josh & Elise said...

Ashley-
Thanks for your message and encouragement. I am enjoying student teaching but I can already tell that I can say goodbye to my social life for awhile. I will call you when I have a spare moment. I enjoy the pictures on your blog. They are so fun! Love ya, Elise

laura said...

Happy late anniversary. Sorry Rilyn had croup, Tylie just had that too and we had to take her to the ER because the medicine made her psycho! Hope all is well!

Jensen Family said...

happy anniversary!! late :) hope it was a good one!!

As for the hair.. I dunno if I would do pink cause its so so so so so hard to get out (especially if you wanted blond over it). I dunno I say do some highlights and start going lighter now for the summer to come!! i could do it if you want, i do it at home as well as at my salon!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! and rilyn is getting so cute and big, I can't believe how fast time goes!! when life slows down a bit we will have to get together!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that it has been 3 years either! It seems like just yesterday that we were at your reception, and we signed your book Byron and Sommer Hendershott (even though we had only been dating a few months)! Guess we just knew :) Happy Anniversary you guys- we love ya!

Josh & Elise said...

Ash-
Thanks for your post on my latest blog. It meant alot to me! I love you too! -Elise

Anonymous said...

I know! We really do need to go out again soon! We need a Scooter and Ashley fix asap!!!