Cody and I were lucky enough to find an AWESOME lap top (I LOVE IT) so now I can finally post pictures of my beautiful baby and her fun holiday!
This was one of Rilyn's Christmas dresses. I loved it.
This year Cody's family did our party at his sister Stacey's house and they had the kids do the nativity story while we read it out of the scriptures. Rilyn was the star but Grandma had to help cause she was being shy.

This was our Christmas Tree this year. Its actually Rilyns tree. We didn't have room for our tree this year. Her ornaments are diamonds and the green words say Naughty and Nice
This is Ri on Christmas Morning going through her stocking. She got tonz of stuff. Lots of princess stuff and a purse that matches my diaper bag.
These were Rilyn's big presents from Santa before she played with them.
My Nana got Rilyn this awesome piano. She loves to play it. She must have gotten her musical talent from Nana.
My parents got her a quad powerwheels (so thats 2 powerwheels that she now owns, can you say SPOILED)
And this is Rilyn's stocking from Grandma and Grandpa. Again, SPOILED!! It was full of clothes and toys. The pink car in the background was from her Uncle Cody and she loves driving it around too. This kid has more cars than most grown ups!
Then we headed off to the Cabin for new years. This (plus Greg whos taking the picture) is all that made it till 12. Shane cheated (he woke up right before we took the picture) and Cody is crashed on the other couch.
Cody, Greg, and Shane made this huge snowman (they were trying to beat the record that our nieces and newphew set last year)
while Shelley, Debbie, Tatum, Rilyn, and I made a much smaller one.
Rilyn went for sled rides with mom (this is quite a workout - pulling a sled in the snow and trying not to fall)











1 comments:
How fun! I didn't know there was so much snow at the cabin. I haven't seen snow this winter. Makes it really feel like Christmas!
Post a Comment