Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall FUN

This weekend we went to a fun place called Port Farms with Ashlee and Smitty (or as Rilyn calls them Ashwee and Mitty). Its a farm that has a huge corn maze (unfortunately we didn't get to do it because the boys didn't want to get muddy) and a huge sand box full of corn (when we got out I had enough corn in my clothes to make dinner) and big slides that go down the side of a hill and pumpkin sling shots and tractor/hay rides and of course PUMPKINS! Rilyn walked around for like 15 minutes looking for the perfect pumpkin. We finally just picked one for her and told her we had to go home. I think she probably would have been there all day. (Don't you just love Rilyn's hat? I had to make it more girly because when she's all bundled up its hard to look girly)
Rilyn also got new Ariel jammies from Gramma and Pops! Thanks guys! She LOVES them!

2 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

She is super cute!

Rachelle Palmer said...

how fun that it's cold!!! Jealous!