Saturday, November 19, 2011

Arizona Week 2

This week we had a fun get together with some of our family. Rilyn got to play with her cousin Camryn and Casen got to play with his cousin Koen.


They both had so much fun and it was great to get to catch up with everyone. We really missed Vanessa though. I wish she could have come down to visit too. We went to the zoo again and this time Rilyn rode a camel!

She did so good and had a blast doing it. We also went to go see Santa.
We met up with all of our cousins and took a picture. There are 19 kids on the Breinholt side this year and since Danny is leaving on his mission the first week of December we decided to get together.
Santa was a little overwhelmed. At first he thought that all of the kids were brother and sister and that we were crazy (or poligimsts). It was pretty funny. We went to Bass Pro Shops to do it because they are awesome. They give you a free Santa picture and you can take your own, and they have this awesome set up with stuff to play with.

They ever had a merry go round this year. I wish we had a Bass Pro in Scranton! On Saturday my parents took me to the ASU vs U of A game. Its the first one I've been too and man its a good thing I didn't bring the kids. Some people got a little too intense and lets just say my ears felt like they were full of rainbows from all the colorful word choices around me.

The kids still rocked their ASU gear and even though we lost (so sad) it was a fun time and I'm sure next year we'll show those Wildcats whats up!

0 comments: