Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sick again!

Well sickness has pretty much been the theme of our year so far! Poor Casen is sick again! Luckily his chest X-ray came back clear so it's not pneumonia, thank goodness. Poor guy hated being held down foe the X-ray. I felt so bad for him. Luckily it went fast but it's always so hard to hear your kid upset and know that there is nothing that you can do about it. We've been pretty much stuck at home all week so there's nothing new, exciting, or fun to share from our part of the world. Except that Thursday night I pretended to be a teenager again and went to the midnight premier of The Hunger Games! It was fun, until the next morning when Casen woke up at 5:30 and I had to spend the rest of the day on the couch trying not to fall asleep. Totally worth it though!

0 comments: