Saturday, November 10, 2012

20 Week Update!

This week was awesome! To start it off Tuesday was the election and Cody and I were able to get our vote on. President Obama is staying in office for another 4 years. This week Rilyn had picture day at school.

We went shopping to find her a new dress for pictures because she told me that she "NEEDED" a new one. Not joking it took us a hour and a half to pick our an outfit at Old Navy. Not going to lie, I may never take her shopping again. She is 5 going on 15!! Oh well, at least she looked absolutely beautiful for her picture. I can't wait to see how the ones the pros took turn out. Oh yeah and this week we found out what the twins are! I am now officially 20 weeks so technically halfway but with twins I'm claiming a little more than halfway because there is no way I'm making it to 40 weeks. Anyways, the ultrasound was pretty awesome and took forever because they had to check everything out. The babies were healthy and everything looks great. Rilyn and Casen were excited to find out if they were getting brothers or sisters. (OK fine Rilyn was way more excited than Casen he was just along for the ride) To tell them what they were getting I wrapped onesies and they got to unwrap presents to find a pink or blue onesie.

They unwrapped BLUE!
We're getting 2 more boys! And in even more exciting news they are identical so that should make things even more fun. It also means that I get a few more ultrasounds before I move to AZ. I'm excited to get to see the babies grow. Oh and you may notice our lack of furniture in the picture of the kids. We decided to sell a majority of our big furniture pieces so that we wouldn't have to store them and move them. Not to mention that now that our family is expanding (majorly) we won't fit in our old furniture so for now we are "white trashing" it and sitting on blankets and pillows on the floor.
Every once in a while we'll go real high class and bust our the folding camping furniture too. You know that you wish that you could be this awesome too!

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Rilyn looks so cute! She picked a good one. Yay for identical boys - how exciting!!