Poor Rilyn was sick this week. No fun! When she finally made it back to school Casen and I ran an errand with Grandma and Casen somehow ended up with a new truck that he is in LOVE with.
He is such a funny kid.
I also had my first snickers carmel apple.
I may be in love too! Yummy! The kids are getting all ready for valentine's day. They decorated their mailboxes this week too.
Oh and I have to share a funny story about Casen and Grandma playing in the tent.
They were playing where the big dogs could reach them and Al decided he needed to be in the tent and Tex did not want Al in the tent so there was some wrestling going on between the two dogs in the tent with Grandma and Casen. It was pretty dang funny to watch!






0 comments:
Post a Comment