The kids got pretty spoiled for Easter this year. The kids woke up to their Easter Baskets
Then they had to wait even longer for Grandma and Grandpa to come over for them to go find the eggs the Bunny hid outside. (If you can't tell from the kids serious faces, egg hunting is a serious business around here and Rilyn ROCKS at it!)
Torture! I think Brigg and Brooks were the only ones who we're dying to go hunt!
The Easter Bunny hid some special eggs that they got to trade for big prizes like Wreck it Ralph and squirt guns and books. We had a nice brunch with Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Cody, Grandpa Billy, and Aunt Linda. Then that afternoon we went over to Uncle Frankie and Aunt Krista's for the Breinholt Easter party. The kids had so much fun running around with their cousins and Brigg and Brooks got lots of attention too. I didn't get any pictures of the egg hunt because I was feeding the babies but the kids got SO MANY EGGS!! I think we have enough candy to last us until Halloween now! We were so happy to get to spend another holiday with our families. We really missed getting to do that while we were in PA. We are happy that we get to make the most of our time while we are still in Arizona. The day after Easter we were able to bless the twins at our house with just about all of our families there. Cody did a great job and both of the boys slept through their blessings so it was perfect.
I have been really slacking on pictures lately but my sister in law took some of the boys so thank you Shelley at least I have a few pictures. And just for fun here are a couple more pictures of the babies. They went on their first stroller ride this week and loved it
and they still love to cuddle with eachother.
This is them all snuggled up in my lap.





0 comments:
Post a Comment