Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Casen decided to pull a repeat of last year and got sick the night before Thanksgiving. Good timing bud! We were supposed to have dinner at a friends house and I had half the meal sitting in my fridge. Rilyn and I worked very hard making the food too!


We ended up just swapping food and everything ended up ok. Oh and Casen is feeling much better now too. We started getting ready for Christmas this week too (since Thanksgiving was so late). We got our first real tree from Costco.
The kids got to decorate.
Rilyn requested rainbow lights and I'm pretty sure the ornaments were in a different place everyday. The boys helped me wrap presents. Casen ended up wrapping his brothers.
Poor Brigg had at least a dozen bows on his head. Cody used some of his time off to help us hang Christmas lights.
I may have underestimated how many lights we needed. I only bought 2 boxes. I had to go back and buy 3 more and then I think after Christmas we may buy a few more for next year when everything goes on sale. Its so fun having our own house to decorate!

0 comments: