So last night we ended up at Bass Pro Shop with Brady and Brooke and Shane and Shelley and Tatum and they had just the best looking Santa I have seen so I decided we would try to see if Rilyn was going to be scared of him (if she was then I wasn't gonna waste my time in dressing her up cute if she was just gonna cry). Anyways, she did great!
I was so impressed. She was laughing and smiling but she wouldn't take her hands away from her mouth. Can't win them all I guess. So since she did so good last night my mom and I decided we would take her back in her I love Santa shirt and Santa hat. She looked so cute!!
Well we walk up to Santa and she takes a good look at him (as you can see in the picture) and the she started screaming. Not good! Well then we gave her a candy cane to make her happy so she has that in the rest of her pictures and now its all over her shirt. But shes so cute its ok!
If anyone is planning on getting Santa pictures at the mall DONT DO IT! Go to Bass Pro Shop. They did such a good job. They have an awesome back ground. Their Santa is so nice and looks so real! And they don't just take one shot. The took at least 20 of Rilyn both times and then you look on a computer screen and pick out the ones you want. On top of that they will put the one you want on a disk for $15 bucks and then you can print off as many as you want and if you liked more than one shot its just another $5 for each additional picture. I thought that was such a great deal cause its close to the same price as the mall with better everything. Santa is only there on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday though. But both times we went there was never a line!! How AWESOME!! I think that most people either don't know or just are waiting for it to get closer to Christmas but either way... SERIOUSLY GO TO BASS PRO SHOP TO SEE SANTA!!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so cute!! we went to san tan mall and they turned out good too! but i see what you are saying sometimes the santas look scary :) bry got her outfit at target in the boys section haha :)
Hey – I am setting my blog to private tomorrow- crazy story- but email me your email address whenever you get a chance. Well the one you use on here- so I can add ya! Thanks :) XOXOX
sommerh9@hotmail.com
Man I wanna go to the Bass Pro shop! That sounds great. We already did the mall but it was more expensive and Tylie hated it!
Hey! My boss sent me a copy of Midnight sun or whatever. It was just 20 pages, so it wasn't the whole book or anything. If you haven't read it, I could send it to you.
She looks so cute in these pic.s and I love the background! That is awesome she was ok with Santa :)
Post a Comment