Well, we are almost done with our bathroom construction. I just have to paint and then we're done. The kitchen has been redecorated and painted.
Rilyn turned 9 months last week. I can't believe we only have 3 more months before shes one!! She had her 9 month appoinment at the doctor today and shes perfect, as always, she has croup again though. Poor kid. She also has 2 more teeth coming in so that will put her up to 8. I can't believe how different she looks with teeth. Its so cute!!
She's also about to start walking. She can take like 5 or 6 steps on her own before she falls.
Rilyn rode the horses for the first time this weekend. She also discovered the hose.
She loves the hose now. She walks around the backyard with it and wants to hold it the whole time shes outside. Its funny and so cute! I can't wait until this summer when she can play with the water too.
Also, Rilyn met Ronald McDonald this weekend at WalMart. We happened to be shopping when the McDonalds was doing some thing where Ronald needed to be. She was kinda scared of him, actually she screamed until I picked her up again. On Friday night we went to my friend Megan's wedding and Rilyn had a lot of fun!!
She loved dancing with Daddy.
This upcoming month is going to be very fun for our family. Cody's birthday is in just a couple weeks and he graduates at the end of the month from the University of Phoenix!! We're so proud of him.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Happenin's at the B-holts
Posted by Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley is so darling! That is so exciting that she is starting to walk!!
Sorry I meant Rilyn! It is way too early in the morning for me to be typing!
Post a Comment