This weekend we went to the zoo to take advantage of the nice weather before it started raining.
It was real fun and Rilyn had a blast dragging her daddy around to see all of the goats. Usually its my job to follow her around so it was nice to see her take daddy instead. Rilyn's Grandma had to go to Florida last week for work and she brought home some fun Ariel stuff for Rilyn.
Now she has a pretty necklace and earrings and a pin and a hair brush. Rilyn is VERY SPOILED! She wants to wear her new jewelery everywhere. She LOVES it! On Sunday, Rilyn had to go to nursery all by herself because Cody and I had our new primary class to teach (which was so fun! The kids are too cute). She did AWESOME! They said she only cried for a minute and when we walked by to get to sharing time she was in there playing. I'm so glad that shes doing so good. Its kinda sad at the same time though. I wish she was still little. At least she still needs me for somethings.
She also had her art class and got to paint a lot today.
She even ended up painting her hair pink in one spot (and thanks to her blond hair it has totally stained) and she painted me (my jeans and my shirt) good thing its all washable. I also got to meet my new scouts last Wednesday and they oh so nicely told me that they wanted their old leader back. Nice right. Yeah. I felt real great. And then they're CRAZY on top of that. I guess I'm just going to have to tuff it out and deal and make the best out of it. Now I'm in for a pretty stressful week. I have my life insurance exam on Saturday and I'm pretty nervous for it. I just hope all of my studying will pay off.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with your exam! That is so fun you have Rilyn in an art class!
So I just found out today that Greg proposed to Brittany!! I am so excited. Her parents are thrilled! Yeah!
I am also a cub scouts leader! It is so scary at first. But it is getting a lot better. And it is so much nicer when Houston comes with me! Good luck with your exam. I work for a life insurance guy at Northwestern Mutual. It's very interesting but challenging! Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment