This week has been a very busy one for us! On Monday Rilyn and I decided it was cool enough we could put up our fall decorations (its been in the 60's the last couple of days and leaves are starting to change). 
Rilyn's favorites are Mr. Potato Head and the Princess "Ponkin" (thats how Ri says it).
On Tuesday we had our usual Story Time and then found 5 new frogs on the way home. On Wednesday we took it easy and stayed home and Rilyn got new jammies from Grandma and Grandpa.
She loves them. She put them on and starting spinning around saying "its a wonderful dream" (she was trying to copy Cinderella when the mice fix her dress for the ball). On Thursday we went on a fun road trip with Ashlee to Ohio (thats where the closest Costco is). We decided that just going to Costco wasn't a good enough reason to go to Ohio so we went looking for an Amish community that was supposed to be pretty good.
We found a few buggies and thought that was way cool. I only took pictures of the buggies because I've heard that Amish people don't like their pictures taken. We also went to a chocolate factory and got to take ourselves on a tour behind the scenes and see them making candy.
It was pretty neat. On Friday we went grocery shopping (I know - way exciting). And on Saturday we went to Pittsburgh to visit the Hulls. It was way fun! It was the first time Rilyn got to meet Lainey and Wrigley and she had a blast playing with them.
Kristy, Lainey, Rilyn and I went to the childrens museum and it was so fun.
They had a whole section dedicated to Mr. Rogers (my moms favorite) because apparently Mr. Rogers was filmed in Pitt. 

Who knew? They had the sets (or at least replicas) and a pair of Mr. Rogers shoes, and Trolly. We all had a ton of fun! It was so great to see friends from back home (its nice to know we're not totally alone out here). We hope they make it up to Erie soon because Rilyn is already missing Lainey and Wrigley!
I also have to add that I've been in a crafty mood lately so I made wipey cases for some baby showers
and its starting to get cold so I made Rilyn some cute hats and ear warmers.
I am also proud to say that I grew a tomato!
Go me!
1 comments:
Okay. SO crazy that you guys moved to PA! I had no idea. Well since i havent seen greg since is wedding, i dont know what to expect. So are you like it there? Its kinda exciting being somewhere new, right? But i definitely know what you mean about missing the family & friends. That would be really hard for me to do. The house looks super cute!
Post a Comment