Man the weeks just seem to be flying by! I hope the next 4 years go this fast. Then med school will seem like a piece of cake and we can be headed back closer to family (hopefully). This week Ri and I went to the Erie Children's Museum.
It was way fun. Rilyn LOVED it!
She didn't want to leave. They have story time at the museum every Thursday (I'm thinking we're going to start going) where they read books and make a craft to go along with it and this week the theme was Penn State.
Rilyn was very confused when during the story all the kids started cheering "We are Penn State". Poor girl has no idea who Penn State is. She was trying to cheer along but was just making random noises. It was really funny. I'm trying to decided if I should teach her about Penn State. I just feel like a traitor. I mean come on we are ASU all the way over here!! We ended up buying a membership 1- because she loved it and 2- because everyone has told me that when it gets really cold you need one so you have some place to have fun. We found 4 new frogs/fish this week. We also got some more sidewalk chalk. Rilyn already used up all of the chalk Aunt Krista sent. She's been busy. Luckily it rained a lot this week so she had a blank canvas to start again. I tried to teach her hopscotch but she just thought I was crazy and starting jumping all over. Maybe when she's older. We also went to the zoo this week. While we were there I'm pretty sure Ri got asked on her first date by Anderson! Ut oh! It was so cute! The played so well together. The date converstion went something like this:
Anderson - Want to go on the train?
Rilyn - Yeah!
Anderson - I have money in my pocket I'll take you on the train!
Rilyn - OK!
It was cute! They didn't end up going on the train because it wasn't running but we sure did have a great time looking at the animals. My dad has been asking for some new photos of Rilyn for his new office so on Saturday we decided to have a photo shoot down at Preque before it starts to rain again. I found my dream spot to photograph! I have always wanted to find a beach with a picket fence and the tall beach grass. I FOUND IT! I had to drive really far down Preque to get there but it was so pretty! We also found the light house and took some pictures there and while we were there a big old sail boat (my guess is its probably the Brig Niagara) was sailing by so its in some of the shots too. 




Now I just wish Cody was around enough for me to photo shop them on his computer! Oh and on the way home from Preque we stopped at Saras because its only going to be open for like another week (and they have AWESOME french fries) to get a hot dog and fries and on the way home Rilyn ate the entire FOOT LONG hot dog!
What a punk! So much for sharing!
2 comments:
happy be-lated birthday!
So cute! Glad you guys are haveing fun. I Love Ri's sweate, it was one of my favorites:)
Post a Comment