This week was very busy for us. Rilyn and I have been working hard to get the house packed and clean for the move. We also found time to go to the beach twice, the zoo, Rilyn's nature class, and Lowes where Rilyn built a planter for me for Mother's Day.
The beach was a lot of fun 

but I think we need to go spend some more time down there because right now the left side of my body is a whole lot darker than the right. I also found out that when you've been out of the sun for 6 months that you can burn, even if you've never had that problem before! Not a fun thing to learn. Rilyn got some squirt guns this week so she and Daddy had a real water fight.
The zoo was fun but just a quick trip. 
I don't want Rilyn to feel like shes getting ignored because of the move. She is very excited to get her new princess bedroom. I'm way excited to get to paint! I was also lucky enough to have one of my friends drop off a ton of baby boy hand me downs.
I feel very lucky and thankful that she was willing to share. This week at my dr appointment I found out that I've lost 2 pounds. The dr isn't worried about it so I'm not going to worry about it. At my next appointment if I still haven't gained or if I've lost more then they'll do an ultrasound to check the baby. Oh and one more thing. Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mommys out there. I'm so glad that I have my Mom. She is such an amazing mom and grandma and a great friend and example to me. I love you mom!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
A little of this, A little of that
Posted by Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love you too honey. thank you! Mom
Post a Comment