Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Casen Clay Breinholt

Casen Clay was born June 28th at 6:01 PM. He was 19 3/4 inches long and 7 pounds.
On Monday Cody and I headed down to the hospital to meet up with my doctor and get this baby out! Our friends Mike and Cassidy kept Rilyn company while we were at the hospital. Thanks guys! It was a lot easier to know that she was in good hands! At 2:45 they started my pitocen and the contractions started. At 4:30 they broke my water and I told Cody he could go get dinner in the cafeteria. Well he made it all the way down stairs before I sent him a text saying I was dying and needed to get my epidural . He came upstairs and the anestologiest came right in to pump me full of drugs. On the downside the epidural worked really really well on my left leg but I still felt a lot of the actual birth part. I'm thinking I could never do it without drugs because I about died! Cody claims there was some screaming involved but I don't remember actually screaming maybe just some very loud words at times. Anyways, he came very fast. The whole thing only took 3 hours and 15 mins. Much much better than the 22 1/2 hours it took with Rilyn.
The proud big sister after meeting her baby brother. She loved the wheelchair ride.
She can't get enough of her baby! She is always wanting to hold him and kiss him. Its so sweet.
Doesn't she look so happy?
She told everyone what her shirt said because she was so proud.

More Kisses!

As soon as we got home Rilyn wanted to show Casen his room and all of his fun toys. He was way into it if you can't tell!

6 comments:

Brit and Greg said...

Ash you look fantastic! Casen is way too cute! I am super excited to meet him!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Ashley and Cody!! Such a cute baby boy. Hope everything is well.

*Becky* said...

Congrats Ashely and Cody! I am glad you had a happy delivery and everything went well. And I love how happy big sister is

Jensen Family said...

how exciting!! he is here :) and sooo cute! and ri is gonna be such a good big sis!

Samantha said...

How exciting! Congratulations!!

Cicely said...

So cute! I love how much Ri loves him!