Wow this first year out in good old Erie has flown by! Moving out here I wasn't sure what to expect and I was a little nervous because it was my first time away from home. Now that we've been here for a year, I can say that moving away has been the best thing for our family. We've had to learn to depend on each other and we've made some amazing friends. So far in the last year we have moved twice, got a new car (good old Marge is still awesome and has totally converted me to Subarus - I want a new one when we get out of school because I love my car so much), expanded the family, learned to drive and survive in snow (who knew shoveling snow could be such a good workout), survived our first year of med school, visited places in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and Canada, and I know I have just totally fallen in love with living out here. Cody can't wait to get back to AZ, and eventually we will, but I'm hoping we take our time getting there (don't worry that doesn't mean that I don't miss everyone back home).
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congrats on new little one! He is so cute!!! Definitely looks like a breinholt :-)
Post a Comment