Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yes! A low key week!

Well, luckily, we had a very quiet week. I fixed Rilyn's Halloween costume (yes I know its a month away but sometimes I have to just do it before I forget and it never gets done).

Before:












After:
Next I need to make Casen's costume (hes going to be Batman!). The most exciting thing we did this week was take Rilyn's staples out. Cody was able to do it. I think it made him feel like a Doctor for the night. She stayed really still while he did it and her owie is looking much much better.
Next week Casen hits his 3 month mark. How is that even possible?!? I swear I just brought him home from the hospital! I just noticed that I haven't had any pictures of him up for the last couple of weeks so next week will have a lot of 3 month pictures!

1 comments:

Craig and Megan said...

Hi Ashley! That is such a pretty costume! Rilyn will make a beautiful princess! And I am so impressed that you are making Casen's costume! W-O-W! What a little Mormon, home-making mommy you are!! :) I would be way too intimidated to attempt a Batman costume!! Good Luck!