Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Starts WHEN??

Today we went to an open house at Rilyn's new school.

We found her classroom and she and Casen had so much fun checking everything out and trying out some toys.

While we were there we got to have lunch in the cafeteria and show Rilyn where the big kids eat lunch.
Casen showed her how true big kids do it by starting with his cookie. School starts in less than 2 weeks and we're excited for her to feel like a big girl going to the big kid school. I'm not sure how I feel about her being in school everyday. Cody pointed out today that shes going out into the world a little bit. He also informed me that she'll probably learn her first bad words at school to which I told him that I wasn't worried because Rilyn was a very smart and very strong girl. The other day one of her friends said shut up a few times and Rilyn told her that she needed to not say that because it was not ok. Its moments like that that make me feel a little less scared to let her lose on the world. I'm really going to miss her when she goes though. I don't know what I'm going to do without her for a few hours everyday. I better go spend as much time as I can with her before the 7th!!

1 comments:

Frankie and Krista said...

She is way to little still! I can't believe she is that old. After a few weeks you won't know what you ever did before she went. She is going to do great. Miss you guys.