Well my baby girl started her first year of 4 year old preschool on Wednesday. It was a very exciting day. The night before we picked out her uniform that she was going to wear and made sure her backpack was packed. Then we woke up early to make sure we could get ready with enough time to get to school a little early.
and meet her teacher and get a little orientation.
Her teacher gave parents the cutest present.
Its a little note with a tissue and a bag of tea and a cotton ball so you can wipe your tears, relax, and touch something soft to remember your kids. Then we said our goodbyes and Rilyn had the time of her life. Casen was definitely a little lost at home without his Sissy. He walked around looking for her for a little while and then gave up and decided to play with me. I guess I'm not as fun since I was the second choice. Then a couple hours later we went back to pick up the princess and she was so excited to tell us all about her day. She was even more excited to go pick out a bigger backpack and lunchbox after school (her teacher wanted a full size one instead of the smaller one that we had). She goes to school everyday and comes home everyday telling us what a good day she had. I'm so glad that she loves school!! Another kinda big day in our house came this weekend. My birthday.
I always hear people complaining about getting older and I just have to say that I really can't do that. I don't really care what my number says and I love how each year it seems that things get better. Cody scored major points and got me the best present I think he has ever gotten me - A Sonic giftcard!! Way to go babe! My parents sent me a heart rate monitor that was nice enough to tell me happy birthday when I woke up on Saturday.
Definitely started the day off right. My amazing friends made my day special by stopping by to drop off gifts and taking me to lunch at Texas Roadhouse - MY FAVORITE!!
And then to top off the birthday weekend I'm going to be running in a half marathon on Sunday. Thats the way to bring in a new year if you ask me! I really feel so blessed to have all of the amazing people in my life who love me and support me. I love you all. Thank you so much for being in my life! Oh and one more thing... Casen wanted to let everyone in AZ know that he got his first suitcase and that hes practicing pulling it so he'll be all ready for our trip home in November!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment