This week started with Casen getting sick. And I mean really sick. He some how came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. Ewww! We went through 3 days of 102 degree fever and throwing up and then that moved into a nasty rash all over his legs, arm, face, and parts of the rest of his body. We felt so bad for him. This also meant that the rest of us were stuck in the house all week because I didn't want to share germs. We were so bored. The kids spent one afternoon starring out the window at the rain
I convinced him we should change after a few minutes. Luckily he is feeling much better now. And just in time because now we are down to about 2 diapers left in the house and that means its time to start using the big boy potty cause Mommy is DONE with diapers! Wish us luck!

0 comments:
Post a Comment