Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day and Swimming Fun

This year for Mother's Day we went to Aunt Kelly's new condo. We had so much fun spending the day with family. Rilyn and Casen got to swim with Camry and Koen. I had a very quiet car ride home because everyone fell asleep (that never happens!).

We also went swimming over at Grandpa Billy's house and at Frankie and Krista's new house.




 
I can't wait for July because swimming lessons start and I think my little fish are going to do great! In twins news, the boys hit 8 weeks!
They're getting so big and they are just so happy and smiley all the time. I love them! Their big brother has been cracking me up this week too. He's starting to grow out of naps but some days he ends up crashing, hard.

He fell asleep in a pillow fort that he made on my bed and he fell asleep on a chair at Tia Rosa's while we were eating lunch. And because I need more reminders of how much my children all love each other here is a picture of all 4 of them cuddled together playing on the ipad.

0 comments: