Saturday, May 11, 2013

Our Fun Week

This week Rilyn had her last ball game. She got a trophy and had a pizza party with her team.




She had so much fun this year. I hope she keeps playing. The boys and I went to the zoo one day.


Casen LOVES to be outside. The kids have been asking to go hiking for a while so Aunt Kelly and I took them to Hole in the Rock one afternoon.





They had so much fun. They are a little too confident and made me super nervous up in the hole. They climbed around like little mountain goats. On Saturday, Rilyn and I got to do something special for Mother's Day. We went to an art studio and painted and had a tea party.






It was such a fun thing to do. Rilyn is a natural artist. We are going to hang up our pictures somewhere in our house after we move to Iowa.

0 comments: