I can not believe that my little beautiful baby is one! This last year has gone so fast. She has brought so much to our family in the little time she has been a part of it. I wake up every morning to her beautiful smile and love to get her cuddles, shes my little cuddle bug. She has so much personality for someone so small and makes like wonderful. I love watching her grow and learn and can not wait to see the kind of person she turns into. Her daddy and I love her to the moon and back!! My mom ans I took her to get her picture taken yesterday and they turned out so cute!
My mom wanted a picture of Rilyn wearing the dress I wore in my one year pictures. She was very busy during our session and was not too sure about sitting still but they still turned out cute! 

We're having her party next weekend (thank goodness since its outside and its been raining for 2 days) and shes getting more pictures taken next week too (I can't wait for those!!)
My mom wanted a picture of Rilyn wearing the dress I wore in my one year pictures. She was very busy during our session and was not too sure about sitting still but they still turned out cute! 

We're having her party next weekend (thank goodness since its outside and its been raining for 2 days) and shes getting more pictures taken next week too (I can't wait for those!!)

6 comments:
oh my gosh she did so good for her pictures! happy bday!! crazy how time flies huh?!
Happy Birthday to Rilyn! Those pictures are adorable!
How adorable! Happy 1st Birthday Rilyn! She is soo cute!
I cannot believe she is already 1!! that blows my mind!! ummm... so jealous of florida! you suck!
alright these picsare killing me!!! she looks a lot like Tatum i think too. do you?? I CAN'T BELIEVE CODY CAUGHT THAT SHARK!!!! your trip looked like a blast. anywhere beautiful outside with an ocean I think would suffice for me. how cool you have relatives over there.
let's go out soon!!!
Way cute! Happy birthday Rilyn. Where did you get the fun skirt? I saw some like that in Utah.
Post a Comment