Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rilyn's New Things

Ok so I don't have any pictures for this post, but I have some fun news. On Saturday we took Rilyn to her first movie. We went to go see Madagascar 2. It was so cute!! And Rilyn did AWESOME! She sat perfectly still for the first hour and then got a little restless so we took turns taking her down to the bottom of the theater. I was impressed though. On Sunday Rilyn tried out nursery for the first time. I can't believe my baby is old enough for nursery. I was really tempted to take her picture through the window in the door but I decided not too. She did really well and didn't cry until the very end. (I think thats because out church is during nap time and it really messes with her) She also has some new sayings right now. When you tell her bye she tells you "See Ya" or "See Ya Later" she can also do the "ASU" chant and tries to do the hand sign. Oh and she has started with "no no no" with finger movement. She is too funny. She's gotten to that age where she repeats everything (oh no)! Now we all have to be extra careful about what we say around her.

1 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

no swear words anymore you potty-mouths!!