Some very exciting news at our house...Rilyn went potty all by herself this morning! I didn't even have to ask her. She just sat on her little potty and went!! I am so proud of her!! We have been working on this for a little over a week. We went and bought like 5 books about going potty and have had potty time every morning for the last week and a half where we read about going potty. Well I thought that nothing was sticking because she didn't really seem too into it but then she went all by herself today!! Its so AWESOME!! And it not only gives her encouragement but me. I was starting to think about giving up but NO! We are making progress!! For going potty this morning she got this cute necklace. Oh my little baby is so grown up!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You totally should have honked!! Life is good. I need your address, we are doing christmas cards this year. Email it to me at string987@aol.com
Thanks
yay congrats! What a big step!!
oo i should buy some books..good idea! i have the potty time video..but bry isn't in love with elmo like most kids so that didn't work. i tried her for one day and she did really good! then the next day not so much,i gave up...so you are good for sticking to it for a week! i figure she'll do it when she wants to just like ri did
Congrats! That is exciting! I have heard it is hard to get them to get into that routine. Good luck!
Yeah! That is so exciting! People always told me it would be a hard couple of weeks but I am going into a hard couple of months! Haha, actually Tylie is finally getting better. Way to go Rilyn!
Post a Comment