Ok so I know I'm a dork but I went with my sister in law Krista and her friends from her ward to the movie last night. We went to the 10:30 showing but we got to the theatre at 8:30 and stood in line for like 2 hours. We totally ended up not needing to do that because it wasn't too crowded once we got in. Then the movie was totally NOT what I expected. It was so cheesy and the effects and stunts SUCKED!! The kissing scene was AWEFUL. It was like way too drawn out. The Edward in the Sun scene was pathetic. He looked like he had been sprayed down with glitter and then got all sweaty. The science class scene Edward looks like hes sick to his stomach and dry heaving rather than crazy. There were a lot of just silent staring at each other scenes. The guy that played Jasper looked like he was constipated and partly retarded through the whole movie. And his hair sucked. Roslie was NOT pretty at all. Jacob looked like he had a really bad wig on and just looked dirty. I mean come on I know he's supposed to be off the reservation but seriously!! Bella and Edward had pretty good chemistry so that part worked. Tyler was black and Ben was asian (and totally seemed GAY) - it was like they were trying to spice things up by throwing a few tokens in there. And the really sad part is I kinda liked it. I know I'm a total dork. I like cheesy teen movies though (its an illness really) poor Cody can't stand it. This one, even though I totally would NEVER stand in line for it or stay up until 1:00 for it EVER AGAIN I probably will have to buy it. We'll just say its to go along with my collection of cheesy movies that I watch when Cody has to stay at school late. Its easier to fall asleep when you don't actually have to pay attention to anything important. So thats my movie review in a nut shell. Any body else see it yet?
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yep, I'd have to agree with you... cheesy but hard not to love it!! I'm just curious, where can I find an Edward?? If you happen to run across one of those, clue me in!!;) Geeze!! It feels like forever since I've seen you!! How are you guys? We really need to have you guys over once things settle down from Thanksgiving! Rilyn is getting so big, I can't believe it!!
Post a Comment