Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Princess Rilyn


I can not believe this day has come. My little girl is 2! I think that this year has gone way too fast. I remember coming home from the hospital with this teeny tiny baby girl and now she is a beautiful little girl (although she is still pretty teeny tiny). I have to be the luckiest mom in the world. Rilyn is so special. She is very smart. She can say anything you ask her too and talks non stop at home. She can even put together a sentence. Some of her funny words are "peace out" insead of bye, "copporn" for popcorn, "cake ups" for cup cakes, "moobe it" instead of asking to watch Madagascar 2, "aaa ssss eeeww" for ASU and "go debils" for go devils, and of course my favorite, "lub ew". Her doctor says shes way advanced in the speaking area. She is very coordinated as well. She loves to kick and throw balls. She loves to run and jump. She really loves to dance and dances all day no matter where she is. She loves airplanes and has been on several of them. I think she has been more places in her short little life than her dad has in his whole life. She is so grown up. I swear there are some days she thinks shes about 16. She loves to drive her cars. She loves to read books. She LOVES Ariel!! She also loves Cinderella (or Rella as she calls her) and Sleeping Beauty (she calls her Beauty). She loves babies, holding them, feeding them bottles, playing with them. She is going to be a great big sister some day (not anytime soon though). She is my best friend and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!
Here are some fun pictures from her birthday party. She had an Ariel party and got so many fun presents. What a lucky girl!
Rilyn's pretty Ariel cake (I kinda messed up her lips though)
Rilyn's "boing boing" from Gramma and Pops
Rilyn and Stella playing with the car

Opening Presents

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

happy bday ry!!!!!!

laura said...

What a big girl! Love the cake, so cute!!