After all of the excitement we had last week with Rilyn's birthday we decided to take this week easy. Rilyn had lots of fun playing with all of her new toys! She now has 3 Ariel Barbies and she loves to carry all 3 of them around. Usually at the same time. What a nut!
Also since her party, Rilyn has discovered tattoos. She loves them. Luckily we have lots of them left over from her party so if she does something good she gets a tattoo. This is one that she got this weekend. She loved it! She showed it to everyone we saw. I think she was pretty bummed when I finally took it off so we could go to church.
We finished up swimming lessons on Wed. I think Rilyn learned a lot she just didn't really like being told what she had to do in the water. Last night at Frank and Debbies she convinced Grandma to go to the backyard with her and started splashing in the water so Grandma took off her shorts so she wouldn't get them soaked. Well then Rilyn took off her shirt and jumped into the water. What a goof. After I finished up the dishes I walked outside to check on Rilyn and there she was splashing around in the water Butt Naked with Grandma laughing. It was cute! I wish I had my camera. She loves to just play in the water.
This next week Cody's brother Greg is getting married. We're so excited for him and Brittany. Its going to be so fun to get another sister! Congrats Guys!
1 comments:
Hey! i just went private. Send me your email beckywyler@gmail.com
Post a Comment