Well we've been spending a lot of time in the pool over at the Breinholts. It has been so fun to watch Rilyn turn into a little fish!! She LOVES the water. Thanks to Aunt Shelley she is a pretty good swimmer.She loves to jump in from the side of the pool andthen she wants to swim by herself to the steps. She also loves to do Monkey Walks and is getting pretty good at pulling herself out of the pool on the sides.
We had an extra special weekend in our family.
Greg got married!! We are so happy for him and Brittany. They are such a cute couple. They got married on Friday and then had an open house Friday night and we went down to Tucson for the reception Saturday night. Since there were 2 receptions we had 2 opportunities to "decorate" the cars. Needless to say the "triple threat" (Brooke, Shelley, and Me) struck hard!!
You can't really see the truck very well but its covered in oreos, window markers, and "special" balloons. We decided that we had to do something different for the car so we used Nutter Butters and wrote "Go Nuts" and we used streamers and shaving cream. We also had to tag the car with ASU all over it just because Brittany is a UofA fan (not her fault she was raised in Tucson so she doesn't know better - don't worry we'll fix her). Have fun cleaning that off guys!! Rilyn had so much fun at both receptions.
She just loves her Uncle Greg so much.
She and Aunt Brittany have really hit it off too. Brittany fits into our family perfectly and we are so happy that they found each other! While we were all dressed up we decided to take some family pictures. I had to take pictures of Rilyn with all her cousins. 

She just loves to play with them all. I'm so happy she gets to have so many cousins. I loved playing with my cousins growing up but I only had a few. She has so many!! There are 16 cousins in our family now (10 are girls) and I'm sure more will come in the next few years. Rilyn and her cousin Alexa have a special friendship.
Alexa lets Rilyn drag her all over the place and is always so patient and kind. Rilyn loves her so much. Thanks for being so sweet Lexa!
2 comments:
I think you just made alexa's night. She saw this and got the biggest smile. She loves ri!
I can't believe all the stuff she is doing in the pool already! That's awesome!
Post a Comment