This last weekend Rilyn and I went on a fun girls camping trip with my mom, Aunt Kerry, and Nana. 
It was so fun! It was the first time Rilyn had stayed in a tent. The only camping shes ever done has been in Uncle Brady's Toy Hauler so it was a different experience for her. She wasn't too sure about it but I think she had fun. Grandpa picked her out a princess sleeping bag before she left so she was excited to sleep in that. She slept pretty good in the tent too, except that she woke up at 4:30!!
This is what I look like at 4:30 in the morning. I know scary - AAAHHH!!!
We were able to go on a few hikes which was fun.
It was so pretty and the weather was perfect!
Rilyn loved sitting around the campfire with Grandma. She wasn't too sure about the s'mores but liked the chocolate part. She also really enjoyed the Ariel shaped Pez that Grandma got her.
Baby Ariel had to come with us too.
Rilyn loves her Baby Ariel. On the way home we stopped at a few antique stores in Payson and Rilyn rode the horse in front of one of the stores.
She was such a good girl the whole trip. It was so fun to get to go before we move. We're going on another camping trip in 2 weeks with my parents, my grandpa, my uncle, and my cousin Delaney. It will be fun. We're trying to spend as much time as possible with our families before the move. This next week we are going up to the cabin with Cody's family. It will be so fun. Our time in AZ is getting shorter and shorter. Yesterday was our last Sunday so we said goodbye to our ward. I'm really going to miss my primary class. They are just the neatest, smartest, sweetest kids. They really taught me so much. I'm glad I don't have to say goodbye to our families just yet. That is going to be so hard. I've been packing up my house and its really sad to see it so empty right now. My walls are blank and we're down to just the bare essentials. It is making this move seem just so real. I knew it was coming but wow I'm getting more and more nervous. I'm going to miss AZ and my friends and my family so much. We are definitely trying to make the most of our time here. I just have to put this in here... We went to the Breinholts before I left for my camping trip and Cody and Frank got into a water fight.
Unfortunately they got Debbie and one of the neighbors who came to the front door to drop of some veggies she had grown. Sorry Sister Haws. Luckily Rilyn stayed dry with me, Uncle Greg and Aunt Brittany. It was pretty funny to watch. :)
One more thing...
Mark your calendars for July 18th. We are going to be doing a BBQ over at the Breinholts to say goodbye to AZ. Its a bring your own meat BBQ. We're going to supply some side dishes and drinks and probably some goodies. I don't have it all planned yet but we'd love to see all of our friends there so we can say goodbye!
0 comments:
Post a Comment