Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Last Week

Wow I can't believe the time has finally come. This las week has been full of emotions for me. I'm totally stressed about the move. I'm so sad about leaving all of my family and friends behind. I'm excited to start the new chapter of our life out there. I'm just an emotional mess!! We decided before we move away that we'd take family pictures with the pretty desert background. We also did a family picture with my family because its been a long time since we've had one done. We got some great Rilyn/Grandma and Grandpa pictures. We only had one tragic thing happen during the pictures. Rilyn grabbed a handful of cactus. Poor thing. We've had a very busy week besides the pictures (unfortunately my camera cord is packed so I can't share pictures just yet but I'll definately put them up soon). We went to the lake with my family and my cousin Delaney who was in town visiting. It was fun to get out there one last time. We also had a fun pool party at the Breinholts. It was fun to get together with everyone one last time. On Sunday Cody pulled out with our car and headed off to Erie. Right now hes somewhere in the center of the US. Hes going on quite the trip. Good thing Frank is there to keep him company. I was able to spend most of Sunday at my Nana Rusty's with my mom, Rilyn, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Debbie, and Vanessa. It was nice to spend so much time with them because we don't get to see them too often. Vanessa is about to move off to the other side of the US as well (shes going over by Boston for grad school). I think we'll only be like 8 hours apart so maybe we can drive and see eachother when we get really really homesick. I also was able to spend Sunday night with my Nana and my cousin Austin. I've been having lots of family time! This morning I decided that Rilyn and I needed to go to the zoo one last time (my main reason was to feed the giraffes because thats open now). My mom and Aunt Kelly came with us. It was so AWESOME! I totally reccommend it to anyone! Its only open for an hour everyday but I would go everyday if I was staying here. It was so cool. Rilyn LOVED it! We've got one more day in AZ and I'm going to dinner with my bestest best friend Lacey one last time. I really can't believe moving day has come already. I'll make sure to post pictures of our new house and town as soon as we can!

0 comments: