Monday, November 23, 2009

Rilyn the Snowgirl and NEW MOON

So this week Rilyn decided that she was going to play with my snowman kit and try to turn herself into a snowman. I thought it was pretty cute! Rilyn thought she was pretty funny. On Friday Ashlee and I went to go see New Moon! It was pretty good. We totally geeked out over it. (ok No this wasn't our car but we thought it was pretty dang funny)We made shirts and Ashlee got us candy bars made special for the movie. We got a kick out of all of the girls in the theater that kept screaming every time Jacob came on screen. My favorite thing I heard from the little girls sitting by us was "Wow he looks great from every angle"! Ash and I decided that she had probably never seen a guy without his shirt in real life for a comment like that. When I go home to visit my mom and I are going to see it again so hopefully the next time I'll get to actually hear most of the movie and not the audience sound effects.

0 comments: