Saturday, April 17, 2010

We're Crafty!

Well this was another fun week at our house. Rilyn and I had a fun trip to the zoo with some friends. Rilyn loved running around with the other kids and I loved soaking up the sun. Rilyn helped me build a new shelf/rack for my ribbon. The sad part is that its still not big enough for all of my ribbon. I need to add another rack. I think that should maybe send me a message that I have way too much and don't need to ever look at another spool of ribbon (YEAH RIGHT!). Rilyn and I also worked on my goal for the month, which is getting Casen's bedding ready to go, and we finished. We made the dust ruffle ourselves because I have a mini crib so I can't buy standard bedding for it. I think it turned out pretty dang cute and I can't wait for it to get closer to my due date so I can actually put the crib up and see how it all looks together. I also found out this week that I have a very severe case of pregnancy brain. But mine is making me do things early instead of forgetting altogether. This week I showed up for a dr appointment only for them to tell me its next week. Oops. I felt like a dork but oh well. Rilyn started a new class this week at Asbury Wood (a nature center by our house). Its a 6 week class and they're learning about the sun and the moon. Every week they get to meet one of the animals in the center. This week it was a skink (lizard thingy). Rilyn was very brave and touched it! I also got the pictures back from Rilyn's little photo shoot a few weeks ago. These are some of my favorites!

1 comments:

Rachelle Palmer said...

Dang America's Next Top Model watch out!!!!!!
PS i love your ribbon rack!