This weekend Rilyn and I went to the Maple Festival here in Erie. It was fun. We got pancakes with real maple syrup (I guess the stuff we get in the store isn't real maple). Rilyn had her face painted
made a cool necklace out of part of a tree
and we went on a nature scavenger hunt.
We had some rainy days so to keep dry Ri and I stayed inside. One day we did pedicures.
Rilyn loved painting Mommy's toes. She made a huge mess but it was so fun.
The final project was covered in paint and cotton fuzz so when she wasn't looking I had to fix them. We are trying to convince Rilyn to try riding her big girl bike since she has mastered the trike.
She isn't quite sure about it and would only do one lap around the drive way with Cody pushing her.
This was also a big week because it marks the start of my 3rd trimester! Yeah! Almost done!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are some sweet nails.
love the toes! classic!!!!!
Post a Comment