Saturday, October 9, 2010

Business as Usual

Well after 2 relatively slow weeks we are back up and running over here. Last Saturday I ran a 10K. My time was 62 minutes!

I was so happy and proud of myself for doing it. My new goal is to run a 1/2 marathon before we move next summer. This week I finished Casen's Halloween costume


(this year hes going to be Batman).


Since the cape is double sided I'm thinking he'll be Superman next year.

 I also made a new bow holder for Rilyn.


Rilyn and I made a gingerbread haunted house.

I also got a treadmill this week.

That was the most exciting for me and so far I've used it everyday. We also went to Port Farms this week with some friends.



We had a blast out there and I'm thinking if we get some more good weather that we're going again.
Rilyn helped me make cupcakes for a baby shower.
Can you guess what her favorite part is? Oh and in my opinion, the other coolest thing we did this week was dye my hair... purple!
Funny story that goes with it. I ran out of product halfway through and had to run to Sallys with foil in my hair. It was pretty funny!


2 comments:

Your mom said...

Cool - you have Haloween hair!

laura said...

Love the purple hair. Way to go on the 10k! And Casen is such a cutie!! That sounds fun to move closer to New York and Phili. You will have lots of fun times there I am sure!