Wow we've had a very busy and very festive week. To start things off my big boy started eating baby cereal (with bananas).
Hes doing great with it and I think he really likes eating with us. I also started a new diet without dairy. Casen broke out with some eczema on his stomach and has been really gassy and only pooping like once a week (yet still an amazingly happy boy) so I did some research and decided to try cutting out dairy to see if it would help. I think it is definitely helping. Its a pretty big change for me though. Do you have any idea how much stuff has dairy? Go read a label and you'll be shocked! Its ok though. We're adjusting quite well. Maybe it'll help me lose the last 6 pounds until I hit my goal! Yea! On Thursday Rilyn's school had some Halloween fun. All the kids wore their costumes and put on a costume parade for the parents.
Then they had a Halloween party that I helped with. It was so fun. Rilyn introduced her teacher to her "Bubba" and we made sparkly spiders.
Casen also happened to hit the 4 month mark on Thursday.
He is getting so big!! I had to move him up to 9 month clothes this week! What the heck! I thought babies were supposed to stay little for longer than a few weeks!! His sister did! Saturday was another festive day for us. Wegmans, our big nice grocery store, had trick or treating in the store and then face painting and free snacks in the cafe.
So Rilyn dressed up so I could go grocery shopping. It was awesome. That night was our ward Trunk or Treat. Way Fun!! There was another costume parade and lots of fun games. Rilyn rocked at the donut eating contest (notice the donut on her forehead).
I was so proud. Cody didn't dress up but here are the family costumes. We have the Princess, Batman, and Robin.
I also had to get a picture of Batman and his friend Superman (AKA Cass-a-dee).
Sunday, I made mummy hot dogs for dinner.
Then, I had to carve a new pumpkin because our other ones got nasty thanks to a surprisingly warm week. I didn't get too creative.
Its just polka dots. Then the Princess and I hit the street for some candy!
Holy Moley it was cold!! We barely made it to the end of the street and back without getting frost bite (ok maybe its not that cold but it's getting there). Now we have a disgusting amount of candy and its time to get ready for the next holiday (and a quick trip to AZ for the kids and me!!).
1 comments:
Good job on the costumes and the spiders! Looks like way too much fun. We can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment