Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful

Things have been very quiet around here. Our Thankful Tree has been growing and has been the best thing for us.
I love the answers Rilyn gives us. Some of the things she has been thankful for are tootsie rolls, her play kitchen, her family, her friends, and her pictuures she drew. She is so sweet. Its been really nice to reflect on what is important and to remind ourselves what all we have to be thankful for. Another thing I'm thankful for is being in first place in my biggest loser competition!  
Its been awesome working so hard to get back into shape! Since I've had Casen I've lost almost 40 pounds (including baby weight). I can't believe that number! It feels so great. I'm down to where I was when we got married almost 6 years ago! Now I have to stay in first so I can get new clothes that fit. One more exciting piece of news around here. Casen has learned to sit up all by himself! What a big boy! 

He is so proud of himself. He can stay up as long as he doesn't get too excited (then he starts kicking and tips right over). My baby is growing up way to fast! Where is the time going?!? And we (the kids and I) will be heading to AZ on Friday! We are so excited. I'm especially excited because of the weather reports. It looks like I'll be leaving 40 degree weather and snow and going to 70 degree weather and sunshine.

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

You lost a lot so fast! Great job!!

Cicely said...

You are doing so awesome!

Your Mom said...

I hope my name is on that tree