Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

This week was Dr. Seuss's birthday so we had some fun celebrating. We had green eggs and ham for breakfast

(Cody and Rilyn weren't too sure about it) and then Rilyn and I made Cat in the Hat cupcakes.
It was a fun day. Casen had a pretty big week this week. He's been scooting around for a few weeks but this week he starting really getting around.
He is into EVERYTHING now! He found the dog food (he hasn't eaten it yet thank goodness) and my cleaning supplies.
 He has his second bottom tooth coming in. Hes so cute with his little teeth until he gets your finger in his mouth. I also found him standing up in his crib for the first time this morning.
I made him wait until I got my camera to get him out. I think he was pretty proud other than having to wait to me picked up. Rilyn gets to start off next week in a big way, she's saying the opening prayer in primary! So exciting!

0 comments: