Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lets Try Something New

This week we tried some new things. Rilyn tried a new hairstyle.
I think she looked so dang cute! Rilyn also showed us how she can make her own lunch.
Shes such a big girl. Casen tried his first chocolate chip cookie.
I promise I didn't give him the cookie, he stole it while I was putting them in a tupperware and only got a tiny piece. He definitely enjoyed it though. Cody got his first mohawk this week.
 
It only lasted about 5 minutes but hey at least now he can says hes had one. Rilyn got a new magnadoodle this week (its huge) and shes been using it non stop to practice her letters and of course coloring.
She LOVES it. Lola got to try out the high chair this week.
 
She wasn't too happy about it but Casen loved that he could reach her really easily while she was there. Poor dog. (Don't worry she was only up there long enough for me to snap a picture and then I made Rilyn take her down.) Oh and Casen got to try one other new thing. He snagged a piece of licorice when I wasn't looking and made quick work of it.
He only got to eat a little piece so don't worry he didn't eat the whole thing but he loved it! I'm starting to think maybe I should watch him a little closer when hes around food. Oh and my something new is that I'm back to all brown hair (for now...)

1 comments:

Staci said...

rilyns hair is super cute i love it