(sing the title like the cats in Lady and the Tramp)
So Thursday was the Chinese New Year and I had a few new Chinese food recipes that I wanted to try out so we had ourselves a little celebration with the Haslams. I made fried rice and pot stickers and bought some sushi from Wegmans.
So Thursday was the Chinese New Year and I had a few new Chinese food recipes that I wanted to try out so we had ourselves a little celebration with the Haslams. I made fried rice and pot stickers and bought some sushi from Wegmans.
It was our first try with sushi and I can only eat the veggie ones and I thought they were pretty good. I got Cody some with crab in it and he decided it wasn't his favorite. It was a fun night though. We are also getting ready for valentines day over here. The kids made mailboxes for their valentines today (ok fine Rilyn made hers and I made Casens).
My favorite part of Rilyn's is that she even decorated the inside of her mailbox.
How cute is she. Casen hit the beginning of his independent side. He has decided that hes done eating baby food and he does not want anyone to feed him except himself.
Now I have to remember what kinds of food to feed a baby with no teeth! I got bored again this week (never a good thing) and decided to die my hair (again, never a good thing) and decided to finally put in some pink (I've been wanting pink forever).
1 comments:
fun pink hair! crazy! :) case is getting so big!! so cute :)
Post a Comment