Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back in Action

This week Casen hit the 7 month mark. He is such a sweet little guy and we love having him in our family. Hes getting so big.
Some of his favorite things are taking baths, eating, making baby noises, his big sister, the dog, and toys that make noise. This week he got to try his first french fry.
He thought it was pretty good. Rilyn got to try something new this week too. She learned to play twister and it has become her new favorite game.
Every night when Cody gets home she gets the game out and makes us play with her. Shes getting pretty good at it. We got to have another fun afternoon of sledding on Saturday. Ashlee and Smitty came too and some more friends met up with us later on.
Casen crashed out again (I guess hes a true PA boy, very comfy in the snow).
Since I have to take it easy on the hill since I have a baby strapped to me so I decided to become an artist. Poor bunny didn't even see that tree coming.
Its so fun for us to be able to have fun times as a family when Cody gets his little study breaks. Just a few more months until boards and then hopefully we'll get to see him a little more.

0 comments: