Monday, January 3, 2011

2000 What?!?

Wow is it really 2011 already? I can't believe a new year has begun and hope that this year is even better than last year, and last year was great. We rang in the new year with our friends the Meads and the Lundburgs.
Cody and I can't believe we actually made it to midnight (we're getting old) but we're so glad that we were able to ring in the new year while having a blast with some of our awesome friends. This year reallt started with a bang for us. For starters we had a weather warm up and all of the snow melted! Thats insane! Whats even more insane is that we rang in the new year with 55 degree weather and some rain while our families back home had 35 degree weather and it even snowed in Mesa! I guess we switched weather for the weeked because we're back to 30 degrees and its snowing. I did a 5 mile run on New Years day. I definately found out that I can't stay up late eating junk food and then run. I still had a pretty good time tough. I finished with a time of 47:24 and an average pace of 9:20 per mile. Thats with walking for a few minutes. I really wish I would have been able to do it without stopping so that I could have hit my goal of doing it in 45 minutes. Oh well. Next time. We also celebrated our anniversary on Saturday ( its next Sat but Cody wanted to celebrate before school started back) by going to Outback with the kiddos. Casen got to use a big boy high chair for the first time and enjoyed it.
Sunday, my big girl had he first day in primary. Thats right she's a SUNBEAM!!
Our church time changed to 1:00 this week too so we had lots of time to give her princess hair.
Shes so beautiful! One little side note... I signed up to go on the show Wipeout!
I've been telling my family that I wanted to be on that show since it first came out and I finally lucked out and saw they were looking for people to sign up! Now I'm just crossing my fingers that I've got what they're looking for!

3 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

I hope your on it! I wil defantaly have to have a party and cheer you on!! Your looking amazing BTW!

Josh & Elise said...

Looking good lady! Thanks for posting our link too! Miss you guys!

Your Mom said...

Grandma will come take care of the kiddies while you heal from your war wounds if you get on Wipe Out. Have you seen how hard those people fall?? Are you crazy??