Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today is our 6 year anniversary.
I can't believe we've been married for 6 years and have 2 kids! I swear it seems like there is no way we're old enough for that (and by most of the worlds standards we probably aren't but thats ok). We didn't do much to celebrate because Cody had a big test on Monday but we did have a great prime rib dinner. This week Rilyn and I made her a doll house to go with the new doll house furniture she got from Nana.
She picked out all of the colors and the wall papers and she helped paint it. Shes very creative! Casen is also getting very close to crawling.
This week he started pulling himself up onto his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I can't wait for him to figure out what to do next!

1 comments:

Your Mom said...

I think you might be in trouble when he starts moving.