This week we had a lot of fun sledding. On Tuesday, Teresa, Mae, and Beck came over to sled in the backyard.
I love having a hill in the backyard! Its so much easier than trying to pack up and go somewhere. The kids had an awesome time. On Friday the Daddys decided they wanted in on the sledding action too so we went to Erie Golf Course and had a BLAST!
The hill was huge. After one run and hiking back up we decided to move to the halfway point for the rest of the time. We loved every minute of it! Casen fell asleep and went on a few runs without even knowing it.
Afterwards we went to Texas Roadhouse to warm up. All it all it was an aweome day! I can't wait to do it again.
3 comments:
I really can't believe that snowy life you are living back there!! HOW FUN! And i'm starving right now and wanting Texas Roadhouse b/c of this.
Happy Anniversary last week!!
xoxo
I love the snow!! Its great entertainment for the kids and if they are like mine it made for great naps!
I just realized i was logged in as Sera!!
Post a Comment