Rilyn started off the week by being the spotlight in primary.
She is so cute! Don't you love the princess hair. She wanted it to look like Belles hair.
Thats her new thing. She names a princess and asks to have hair like them. Good thing I'm up to date on all of my princesses. Casen got to try some new things this week, like pancakes.
He decided he LOVES pancakes and is now eating one for breakfast everyday. On Friday I noticed that the very tip of a bottom tooth is coming out (it's too small to take a picture of but maybe next week it will be all the way out). Rilyn wanted to decorate sugar cookies so I made a batch and Casen helped me roll the dough out. I gave him a little piece to play with and since he had a pacifier in his mouth I figured we'd be ok and he wouldn't eat it (he usually won't take it out for anything), well I was wrong. I turned around a few minutes later and hes covered in cookie dough. He loved it. Hes definitely my kid. Now for the lows of the week. The kids are sick again (this would be round 5 but hey whos counting). Rilyn crashed on the couch for 3 days she was so sick.
Luckily shes feeling much better now. I think my sick tray helped a lot
(when I was little my mom would make me a muffin pan full of little snacks when I was sick to get me to eat so I'm carrying on the tradition). Casen was also super sleepy this week. I caught him falling asleep while eating a graham cracker.
The picture doesn't do it justice. It was so funny to watch! Now for my craziest day this week, Friday. To start off the day Casen woke up early so I brought him back to my bed to nurse him and hopefully get a few more minutes of sleep. Well that was working great, until he woke me up by puking all of the milk up on my face. EWWW!! So after cleaning up and eating breakfast I gave Casen a bath (his favorite) well while he was in there he made the poo face and you guessed it, he pooed in the tub. There were 2 little logs just floating there. Super EWWW! This is the first time this has happened to me and it was so nasty. So I took him out, drained the water, bleached to tub, and refilled it to now wash the poo water off of him. He enjoyed getting 2 baths. Now you would think my day would have gotten better but no. Casen peed on my after his nap when I was changing his diaper and on the way to the drs office I wasn't paying attention and turned the wrong way and got there late. We did get lots of mail which is always fun. Especially since there were valentines presents in it!
3 comments:
Bummer you guys have been sick so often! Seriously a downer.
That's so funny that Casen fell asleep eating a graham cracker! Love it. And funny that he threw up on you, pooped in the tub, and peed on you all in the same day. BOYS!
o man i would love to say thats the only time you will have to clean up poo in tub but with boys i think they thinks its funny and it doesnt get any easier its nasty everytime good luck
sorry your kiddos were sick! That is no fun. I died laughing at the picture of Casen asleep with the cracker! And great idea on the tray of snacks. i wish I knew about this earlier this week when kody was on her "deathbed" of illness.
Post a Comment