Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strep Throat

This week we got to play outside one day,


and it was so beautiful, and then we all got sick. I know what you're thinking, AGAIN!! The kids started in with coughs and a fever and then I woke up with the worst sore throat I think I've ever had. We made it into the Dr and found out I have strep. Are you kidding me? I don't think I've had strep throat since high school. Anyways, since I have it we get treated like we all have it. Basically we spent the week sleeping
and coloring the windows. Thats right Rilyn figured out that coloring windows with dry erase markers is super fun.
We're all on the mend now and hopefully we'll be able to get out and enjoy the nice weather that we should get soon. We have 37 days left in Erie (tear) and we have a lot to do before then. 

1 comments:

The Atkinsons said...

I love your new family picture. Sorry you guys were sick! When everyone is better we should get the kids together. And I don't want to remember that you are moving.. :(