Saturday, May 7, 2011

Time Is Going Too Fast

Well we're all mostly healed over here. Thank goodness. Just in time for Rilyn's last week of school and packing up to move. We had a few days without rain (I can not wait for this rain to go away!!) and I put Rilyn's swing set back together. She had so much fun swinging and going down the slide.

Casen decided he really likes the slide too.
Good thing his big sister is so wonderful and will take him down over and over again.
 We spent some time this week being creative. Rilyn and I made these neat pop top cans for the Grandma's for Mother's Day.
They turned out really cute. We also made these cute magnet boards for her teachers.
I'm really sad that Rilyn's last day of school is on Tuesday. Her teachers are fantastic and she has learned so much and grown so much this year! For Mother's Day Rilyn made this really cute card for me with a picture of her playing dress up at school.
It totally made my day. Cody got me a bag of my favorite candy and I've gotten a bunch of sweet cards from family members. So far its been a great Mother's Day and I still have another day! Last week I forgot to mention that Casen hit 10 months.
He is getting so big! He is a crawling machine and is so close to walking. He can take one or two steps before he falls. He LOVES food (especially chicken, hotdogs, and steak). Hes already gotten a few haircuts. He hasn't had a passy in 2 days and is doing great. He can say Mama, Dada, Dog, Lola, What, Yeah, Eye (while pointing to his finger to -or in- your eye). I can't believe how big hes getting. He's going to be 1 in two more months!! Crazy!! Oh and we're down to 30 days left in Erie. I'm heartbroken to leave so I'm hoping I have enough time to say goodbye to everything and everyone I'm going to miss.

2 comments:

Staci said...

glad you guys are feelin better ..we are gonna miss you

Your Mom said...

I love my mothers day can and the sweet notes inside - especially the ones about grandma playing her music loud and mopping the floor. Thank you very much! I love you