We had Rilyn's birthday party this weekend at the beach. It was PERFECT! The weather was perfect and we had lots of friends come and play.
(which fell apart as I was pulling into the parking lot so I had to rebuild it in the back of my car) and send the kids on a treasure hunt to find a buried treasure chest.
Then just as we opened the treasure chest the "pirate" ship sailed by.
Half the kids thought it was cool and the other ones... well Mason stood guard over the treasure chest with a shovel until the ship was gone
and Rilyn kept telling me she didn't like pirates and wanted to make sure that the boat wasn't going to stop and come get the treasure back. It was awesome. We were out on the beach for a good 3 hours! Then we stopped by Sara's for hot dogs on the way home. We came home, mowed the lawn, and got ready to go BBQ down the street with some friends. I'm so going to miss our friends. Its been so fun to live on a street with so many friends.
Also had to add some of the fun things we did this week. Casen decided he likes to wear sunglasses.
Tell me hes not such s stud with his shades! And Rilyn got to dye her hair pink for her birthday. She thought she was such a big girl. We had to use foils to make sure her whole head didn't turn pink.
The finished product wasn't too crazy.
Maybe when she gets older I'll let her use hot pink. (Just don't tell her Daddy)
3 comments:
so fun and it was a great party thanks rilyn for havin a way cool pirate party mason was pretty impressed;)
I love the pink hair! It looks like a fun party - good job mommy.
We saw your inlaws at venezias yesterday. Rilyn looks just like Cody's mom. I couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment