Well this week I became the mother of a 4 year old! I can't believe how big she is. Since we did her party last weekend we just made her a cake and had dinner as a family. She woke up on her birthday to the house decorated for her birthday (which she LOVED) and then she got to open all of her presents.
She got spoiled as usual. She even got to go shopping later in the day with her birthday money and picked out some Dora and Barbie movies she wanted and a puppy that walks and barks. Ri went to the doctor for her 4 year check up and we found out she weighs 31.5 lbs and is 39 1/2 inches tall. She had to get 3 shots too and she was not happy about it but she did get a sucker and ice cream to make up for it so I think she'll live. I also got spoiled this week. My mother's day present came. My awesome parents got me an iPad! Its so cool!! The kids spent a lot of time this week playing in the garage and the back yard while I worked on packing up boxes.
They love to play chalk! Casen had a big week this week too. He hit 11 months today. Hes getting so big. He started walking really well this week.
He loves to walk. He gets this big grin every time he gets up and goes. Oh and I did something pretty awesome today too. I ran my first half marathon. I did ok (2 hours 40 minutes) and since I hadn't trained nearly as hard as I should of I'm proud of that. I didn't realize that trying to move and not having someone to leave the kids with at night (since Cody's usually gone until really late studying for boards) would make trying to run so hard. Hopefully after the move I'll get back into a routine. Oh and Cody took his COMLEX boards this week. We're so proud of his hard work (and no we don't know how he did yet, scores take 4-6 weeks to come out). He is AWESOME! Next week we get to get ready for Grandma and Grandpa to come visit and help us move. We're excited! Only 10 days left in Erie.
1 comments:
how festive to decorate for her bday congrats on casein walkin and your awesome half
Post a Comment